Visit HAU Site

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW

Posted by LHYZ

JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW

If you only knew how much you caused me pain
Maybe by this time you would have been insane
If you only knew how you have stopped the flow
May be you would know how much it hurts me so.

If you only knew what you’d get for prize
Maybe you’d take time to stop and realize
If you only knew the things that you would gain
Maybe you would readily choose boon from bane

If you only knew that I’m hurting inside
Maybe you’d step down and take away your pride
If you only knew your original style
Maybe you’d say sorry and give me a smile

If you only knew the special way I feel
Maybe you would know that I care for you still
If you only knew how hard it could have been
Maybe you’d realize how mean these things more

If you only knew what happened in the past
Maybe you would wish that your friendship would last
If you only knew all the things you would miss
Maybe for awhile you would think about this

If you only knew your absence makes me feel blue
Would you come back to me and make my dreams come true?
If I promise you that I would always be there.
Would you tell me you love me and you’d always care?

No comments:

Post a Comment